Edition : 9
Genres : Health, Medical, Hospital, Fitness, Science, Psychology
Author : Elliot Aronson, Timothy Wilson, Robin Akert, Samuel Sommers
Publisher : Pearson Higher Education
“This is digital download Product , no product will be shipped . You will receive Email with link to download in next 8 hours.”
Make research relevant through a storytelling approach.
Social Psychology introduces the key concepts of the field through an acclaimed storytelling approach that makes research relevant to students. Drawing upon their extensive experience as researchers and teachers, Elliot Aronson, Tim Wilson, Robin Akert, and new co-author Sam Sommers present the classic studies that have driven the discipline alongside the cutting-edge research that is the future of social psychology.
Also available with MyPsychLab®
This title is also available with MyPsychLab — an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts. Students, if interested in purchasing this title with MyPsychLab, ask your instructor for the correct package ISBN and Course ID. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
Social Psychology , Ninth Edition is also available via REVEL ™, an immersive learning experience designed for the way today’s students read, think, and learn. Integrated videos and media content allow students to explore topics more deeply at the point of relevancy
1. Introducing Social Psychology
2. Methodology: How Social Psychologists Do Research
3. Social Cognition: How We Think About the Social World
4. Social Perception: How We Come to Understand Other People
5. The Self: Understanding Ourselves in a Social Context
6. The Need to Justify Our Actions: The Costs and Benefits of Dissonance Reduction
7. Attitudes and Attitude Change: Influencing Thoughts and Feelings
8. Conformity: Influencing Behavior
9. Group Processes: Influence in Social Groups
10. Interpersonal Attraction: From First Impressions to Close Relationships
11. Prosocial Behavior: Why Do People Help?
12. Aggression: Why Do We Hurt Other People? Can We Prevent It?
13. Prejudice: Causes, Consequences, and Cures
SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY IN ACTION 1 — Making a Difference with Social Psychology: Attaining a Sustainable Future
SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY IN ACTION 2 — Social Psychology and Health
SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY IN ACTION 3 — Social Psychology and the Law